If you voluntarily provide personal information on this website (eg through email feedback or online forms), we will keep that personal information secure and will not disclose it to any third party. We will only use that information to communicate with you in the way indicated.
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
The material provided on the MSAC (Motorcycle Safety Advisory Council website is intended to provide information about the Council and its work. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information set out in this web site is accurate. Visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements.
- MSAC and Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken, or reliance placed, as a result of reading any part, or all, of the information in this web site or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this web site.
- All links and references to other websites or organisations are provided for convenience only and are not, and should not be taken as, endorsement of those websites or any information contained in those websites.
- MSAC does not necessarily endorse any website or organisation which has links to MSAC's website.
Except where stated, the content on this site is the copyright of MSAC. It may be reproduced for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge, with acknowledgement of MSAC's copyright. For permission to use the information on this web site for any other purpose, please contact us.
This website provides links to other websites. Permission to use copyrighted materials from other websites must be obtained from the copyright owner.
Conditions of use
While the content on this website is publicly accessible all content (text, images) is the copyright of MSAC unless otherwise credited.
Copyright queries should be directed in the first instance to the website administrator. Link to email@example.com
MSAC only licenses users to download and print content (including images) subject to their adherence to the following Conditions of Use. By their use of the content (including images), users agree to follow these conditions of use:
- The content of this website may not be used for any commercial purpose without permission from MSAC. You may download and print text and images for your own personal and non-commercial use only. Educational institutions may make print-outs and photocopies for distribution to students.
- The content (including images) may not be re-published in print or electronic form without permission from MSAC.
- Users are not permitted to download content (including images) in order to mount them on their own servers for public use or for use by a set of subscribers. Downloads of text or images to a server for access by third parties is strictly prohibited. Individuals and institutions are encouraged to make a link to the MSAC website subject to our conditions of use.
It is not in our interest or that of our users to have uncontrolled subsets of our content available elsewhere on the internet. Our content is continuously updated and modified on a regular basis.